Mr. Bazoberry is World Data Inc’s President.
Mr. Bazoberry has created over a billion dollars in value for clients and internal ventures that he originated. His ability to generate value for shareholders is based on his 31 years of International experience in Integrating Management and Technology in the development of business solutions for Enterprises and Service Providers. Some of his key achievements follow.
Mr. Bazoberry led the re-invention of World Data with new technological paradigms as early adopters of Microcomputers, Local Area Networks, Wide Area Networks, Internet and now Cloud Based Ecosystems.
- Provided support for the development of Strategic, Business, Marketing, Operations, & Financial Plans as well as the complete implementation and operation of Internet Service Providers (ISPs) and now Mobile Service Providers (MSPs). He led the implementation of dozens of ISPs for telecom carriers such as: Comsat International, Global One, Sprint, Teleglobe, Hondutel and MCI. Now he is leading and/or supporting the implementation of MSPs in countries such as Argentina (Monedero Online), US (WalletON), Mexico and Guatemala.
- Re-structured several International Operations through the creation of regional “Centers of Excellence” to consolidate multiple redundant functional organizations (i.e. Comsat International – CI). The impact of such exercise resulted in the turnaround of CI.
- Managed the development and implementation of global provisioning and billing logistics for the fourth largest Internet carrier in the world (Teleglobe)
- Participated in carrying out Mergers, Acquisitions and Restructuring
- Principal leader in the acquisition of all of the Comsat International (CI) assets.
- Leveraged CI to acquire assets in Central America, Mexico and Brazil. Mr. Bazoberry and partners succeeded in expanding CI to have facilities and operations in 14 countries.
- Supported third parties in acquisitions and fund raising related activities with the likes of Goldman, Leeman, Morgan Stanley and multiple private equity groups – some of the transactions were CI, Aleron and Telia US.
As Intranet Expert, Mr. Alqasrawi is fully responsible for the operability, reliability and functionality of a large US based Intranet encompassing over 25 offices located in different cities.
He has also being involved in the development and implementation of in-house multimedia software targeted towards the banking industry and has provided IP hardware, software and network support to private enterprises.
Mr. Alqasrawi has extensive local/wide area network expertise and messaging infrastructure in multiple operating system platforms. He also reduced the number of physical server needed by a factor of 4 by using VMware technology. Implemented disaster recovery plan for critical servers and used Double Take software for offsite real time replication of critical data.
Mr. Bazoberry is World Data’s Data Base Administrator. Mr. Bazoberry brings to WD more than 28 years of experience in Databases, Engineering, Management and Software Development.
Mr. Bazoberry’s extensive background in Relational Databases, Data Analysis and Software Engineering, allowed him to develop new and innovative Management Processes to Build Collaboration Teams to Deliver Data Services Products and Service Solutions.
The result is depicted by stable products and core company teams of people under his guidance with creative and innovative thinking.