HEALTH CARE SOLUTIONS
Ensuring your technology systems are running smoothly is essential for maximizing efficiency and saving money for your health care organization. World Data can provide you with a stable, reliable and secure IT infrastructure to improve up time and enhance productivity, leaving you to focus on what’s most important – patient care. WDI Health Care IT Solutions combines IT Management & Integration for an enhanced, simple and effective use of health care provider systems.
Besides all of the offerings that we have for small and medium size businesses we have some specialized expertize in the Implementation, Integration and Support of Health Care related solutions.
Implementation – WD uses best of breed applications such as the NextGen product line to configure and support all PM (practice management) and EMR (electronic Medical Records) processes as defined by each practice. Some of the benefits of using this approach are:
- Configurable processes
- Seamless integration with WD’s switch based processes
- Over 9,000 NextGen installations
Integration – WD uses a set of proprietary integration processes based on a very powerful medical multi-protocol switch. This approach allows devices and applications to talk to each other with minimal or no modification. Some of the benefits of using this technology are:
- Data is entered once
- All data is integrated
- Powerful data mining tools can be used to access all data
- Custom processes can be simplified using tools such as SharePoint
Support & Maintenance – WD provides remote and/or on-site support based on your practice’s requirements as well as Maintenance contracts to monitor all of your network resources 24×7 in a cloud environment defined by you, our customer and partner.
Health Care-Specific Integration:
- Automate data exchange between systems
- Synchronize patient demographics
- Connect Scheduler with Clinical Systems
- Extend to Intranet or collaboration platform
- Collect data and post data in report format
- Start workflows based on scheduled events
- Trigger e-mails or letters to patients
- Provide patient access to information
- Appointment history and visit results
- Secure communication with provider
- Appointment scheduling requests
Project: State of the art chronic pain management clinic needed to upgrade its IT and Network infrastructure to reach its business objectives.
Actions: After meeting with the clinic partners we understood that their key business requirements were:
- Integration of all devices, applications and EMR (Electronic Medical Records)
- A world class Practice Management and EMR software platform was required to carry out their key trademarked “integrated pain management processes”
- Referrals were their lifeline; therefore a detailed automated report for their referring physicians was required.
The plan was developed and carried out in phases creating a true success story. First of all, the business plan was achieved in half of the time as planned, partly thanks to the execution of the IT and Network plan. Today, WD has a “Managed Enterprise IT & Network Resources contract”.
Read more about our XC – Cross Connect Data Engine which enables practices to exchange data among medical
devices, EMR and PM systems seamlessly.
Contact us to learn more about our Health Care Solutions.